ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE
Protecting What Matters
Receive the training & education resources that help your agency or company integrate government response to active shooters.
Receive an assessment of your property & a plan for how the occupants should respond to provide the highest survival rate possible.
We provide medical kits & training that can save lives. These life-saving kits use new technology, such as Celox™, that can stop bleeding until first-responders arrive.
Medical Kits Overview
- Medkits cost $200 each ($225 if Celox™ included) & come with CPR certification & first aid training specific to the bag for free; one certification per bag, with 10% off additional certifications.
- Clear pockets for quick location of needed supplies.
- Supplies are catered for fast bleeding control & airway management, even by non-medically trained personnel.
- Supplies can be applied one handed, allowing for self care if needed.
- Increases survival rates by lessening or stopping blood loss until first responders can enter the scene.
- Compact design allows for easy storage in convenient areas, such as AED cabinets & desk drawers.
- Medkits include tourniquets, Israeli bandages, trauma shears, gloves, pocket mask, & optional Celox™.
- Medkits are perfect for gyms, malls, military bases, schools, colleges, & any areas of assembly that could be potential targets.
- Medkits are also useful for general industrial accidents.